BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 25, 2011

my experience at GEOP

bismillahhirohmanirohim...

my purpose to write today is to share my experience at GEOP..before i join this program..i am lack of confident to speak in english, but after join it..my confident to talk in english is increase... i am thankful to Allah because he give me chance to join it..

At first..i was shy and very passive in my group..i dont have any idea to share with them..so i just quiet and let them to make any decision..but i am not give up..i pray to Allah so that Allah give me strength to do anything that can improve my self..thanks to god..because i got that strength..

in this program have tough me how to active in the sport..for your information..during the sport tournament..i have played cheeker, table tennis, net ball and basket ball..we got second place for table tennis and basket ball. i am very glad, although before this i never play it..but now i can do it.

the lecturer are very kind..they teach me lot of thing..such as how to grooming,,how to make a cover letter, resume and others. and now, i can update my resume so that it looks better than before that.

0 comments: